- New insights into top priority business questions and processes
- New capabilities and logic embedded into existing BI solutions
- Integration and enrichment of source data into robust analytical data models
At its core, Frontline Analytics is comprised of enthusiastic Microsoft BI developers striving to become better at their craft. Consultants at Frontline simply love to develop, test and enhance BI solutions to maximize their own capabilities as well as the resources and features of the MS data platform. Our team maintains expertise in DAX (Data Analysis Expressions), Power Query (M), T-SQL, and scripting languages including PowerShell and Tabular Model Scripting Language (TMSL).
By maintaining a knowledge of these different languages and tools our consultants are able to adapt to different scenarios and independently deliver solutions given the resources and preferences of our clients.
- DAX metrics and queries for Power BI and Analysis Services Tabular data models
- T-SQL queries and objects supporting data retrieval and integration processes and optionally paginated SSRS reports
- Power Query (M) expression queries to access, transform, and enrich source data for Power BI and Analysis Services data models
- PowerShell scripts to process (refresh) Analysis Services Tabular models
- Tabular Model Scripting Language (TMSL) scripts to support custom processing and management scenarios