- Clarity and detail supporting BI Strategy and Architecture decisions
- Detailed awareness of gaps or risks with the current state
- Hands-on based knowledge of the latest features and capabilities
- Certainty that your team has or will have the ability to manage your BI environment
The pace of innovation and product delivery in data and analytics technologies is greater than ever. Significant new features and capabilities increasing the reach and power of MSBI and Power BI tools and services, both in MS Azure services and on-premises, are now delivered monthly making it difficult to keep up.
Given this reality, constant research and internal training and testing is at the very core of our company and drives all of our services. We constantly study and test the latest Microsoft and and Power BI tools and features as a means to provide the highest value possible to our clients. By documenting and corroborating our internal research with other official Microsoft and leading information sources we help bring clarity and a fuller perspective to our clients.
- Recommendations and guidance on managing and deploying Power BI to your organization
- Target state architecture diagrams and supporting documentation
- On-site or remote reviews of tools or specific features such as Power BI Desktop and Azure Analysis Services
- Input on business intelligence and data warehouse best practices in relation to MSBI and Power BI tools
- Guidance on building a Microsoft BI team and evaluating prospective MSBI developers