- Scalable, Sustainable BI Solutions that integrate your organization’s priorities with the capabilities of the technology
- Clarity on the trade-offs of design alternatives available to support an informed BI design decision
- Reduced IT and Business cost and complexity
- Version control and data governance
A Sound Foundation
Solution design involves the logical and technical methodologies and architectures applied to a specific solution. Quality design makes a solution resilient to external changes, scalable to meet increased workloads, extensible to support future additions, and limits the cost and complexity of maintenance and support. A poor design can often technically satisfy the immediate requirements of a solution but will ultimately fail to deliver sustained value for both business teams and the BI/IT organizations that administer these solutions.
Given the long term value of solution design, in many scenarios a client may only engage our team for solution design guidance and choose to develop and implement the solution design internally or through a separate third party.
- Design Analysis and Supporting Solution Blueprint and Documentation; Implementation guidance and recommendations
- Deep Analysis of existing BI Solutions including SSAS Tabular and Power BI Data Models
- Designs for implementing security requirements and custom functionalities
- Technical design and architecture recommendations such as Direct Query versus Import, Modeling and Client Tool Selection