- Scalable, secure, and sustainable solutions that reflect organizational priorities and the strengths of the Microsoft data platform
- Deep insights on the short and longer term implications of alternative solutions designs and approaches
- Reduced maintenance and support of
There are typically several available methods for delivering a particular BI solution, each with their own short and longer term implications on resources, time to delivery, and security, and other factors. Designing high impact, long term BI solutions that balance competing variables and go far beyond meeting requirements is central to our work.
- The design of Power BI dataset(s) or Analysis Services Tabular models to support self-service BI and enterprise reporting
- Recommended revisions and guidance analytical models implemented in Analysis Services and Power BI
- Power BI dashboard and reporting architectures and content distribution plans
- Custom, dynamic security designs for data and metadata
- Design of processing (refresh) methodology and supporting tools such as PowerShell, Azure Automation, the Tabular Model Scripting Language, SQL Server Agent, and more.