- Insights and visibility to your top business questions and processes
- Embedded business logic and analytics to detect and drive key events
- Integration of data sources to common data models
BI Developers at Heart
Deep down, Frontline Analytics associates are BI developers at heart. We simply love to code, analyze, test and tune code, and when appropriate integrate multiple programming languages into our solutions. As DAX (Data Analysis Expression) language is central to SSAS (Tabular) and Power BI expert DAX development is also fundamental to us. Additionally, our team maintains proficiencies in T-SQL, ‘M’ (Power Query), R, and additional BI development syntax, functions, and use cases such as with SSIS expressions and SSRS functions and variables.
By maintaining a knowledge of these different languages and tools our consultants are able to adapt to different scenarios and independently deliver solutions given the resources and preferences of our clients.
- DAX expressions and queries for Power BI and SSAS Tabular data models
- T-SQL Queries and Procedures supporting data retrieval, modification, SSRS reports, and Direct Query SSAS models
- M Functions to access, transform, cleanse, and prepare source data for Power BI models
- R scripts to apply statistical analysis, data wrangling, and visualization on top of data sets
- MDX Cube Functions to query SSAS Tabular models from Microsoft Excel
- Powershell scripts with the new TMSL scripting language for SSAS Tabular